Acquisition and consultancy driven in the International Marine Industry – Locatie: Den Bosch #18007
Mechanical Engineering Bachelor degree
Mechanical / Energy / Installation / Marine
Our customer Marefsol BV designs and sells components, units and complete systems for the industrial cooling and refrigeration market. A close team in Nieuwkuijk (North Brabant, The Netherlands) designs systems with compressors, heat exchangers, pressure vessels and all required instrumentation. The skid is built in own workshop and therefor the engineer can see what he/she has designed for the local but mostly international market of Marine.
The Project Manager has a good understanding of refrigeration designs and customer experience, for both project management as well as consultant approach. Are you our new team member to lead projects and consult our customers for the next coming years?
Your effort as team member:
- Making project proposals and refrigeration designs for custom made solutions
- Travel (inter-)national for proposal engineering and consultancy
- Prepare and fulfill project start with customer and internal kick off
- Take care of the complete project tasks (Q, F, P, S) on order specification
- Good contact with all stake holders and travel if necessary
- Abel to do acquisition and extent project scope if applicable
- Support internal workshop and engineering team
- Have a proper project administration
- Good contact during all phases of multiple projects
- Ability to improve processes!
Your skills and competences:
- Bachelor level
- Proven experience in refrigeration engineering and project management
- Language Dutch, English (extra German or Spanish preferred)
- Proven results in projects and engineering new design
- Good knowledge of P&ID’s, HAZOP, VCA, BV/Lloyds, etc
- You have initiative and a pro-active project support attitude
- Willing to invest and grow with the company
What we offer:
- Flexible environment to grow and take ownership
- Full time employment
- Salary depending on experience
- Good secundairy conditions
Sent Resume + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit here!